General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- BNB International Investment Group needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given BNB International Investment Group permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in BNB International Investment Group’s legitimate interests.
- BNB International Investment Group needs to comply with the law
If you are a European Economic Area resident (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Persisca Technologies follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Persisca Technologies uses ‘cookies.’ These cookies are used to store information, including visitors’ preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies.”
Note that Persisca Technologies has no access to or control over these cookies that third-party advertisers use.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. It can be found at the browsers ‘ respective websites to know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers.